Alastair Keatinge, Head of Charities at Lindsays will be leading a talk on Governance with Dorothy Dalton and a workshop on Charity Law at this year's Third Sector Interface Network National Conference and Annual General Meeting.
The conference is being held on 1st and 2nd October at Westerwood Hotel in Cumbernauld.
The speakers include:
- Derek MacKay, MSP, Minister for Local Government and Planning
- Andy Kerr, CEO, Sense Scotland
- Claire Stevens, Chief Officer of Voluntary Health Scotland
- Fiona Garven, Director of Scottish Community Development Centre
- Keith Aitken, Award-winning journalist, author and broadcaster
- Annie Gunner Logan, Director, Coalition of Care and Support Providers in Scotland (CCPS)
- Peter Taylor, Co-ordinator, Community Development Alliance Scotland
- Calum Irving, VAS Chief Executive Officer
- Dorothy Dalton, Editor, Governance Magazine
- Alastair Keatinge, Head of Charities at Lindsays
Alastair and Dorothy will lead a session on Governance on the first day of the Conference. Dorothy Dalton is editor of Governance magazine and writes, lectures and trains extensively on charity governance.
Alastair will then conduct a workshop on Charity law and Company law. The programme states "Whatever your specific interest; SCIOs, Community Interest Companies, unincorporated associations, Partnerships or Trusts there will be something of interest here and an opportunity to pick the brains of one of Scotland’s leading practitioners in Charity Law.
View the full conference programme here