The economic climate in recent years has been challenging for the commercial property sector. More than ever, clients need expert advice delivered quickly and efficiently. In a sector where the elements of a deal can change rapidly, clients need advisers who are imaginative, responsive and cost-effective.
We handle a complete range of property transactions and services, from the straightforward to the complex, including:
- acquisition and sale of property: we deal with large development and industrial sites, business parks, offices, shops to nursing homes and petrol stations.
- commercial leasing: we act for both landlords and tenants, and deal with all types of properties, from single units to multi-occupancy developments.
- development: from site purchase and assembly to letting and disposal. We have experience in all types of joint ventures.
- investment: we advise UK and overseas investors in the complex area of property investment.
- finance: we work with banks and accountants on property finance transactions of all sizes.
- property dispute resolution, mediation and litigation: Lindsays’ strength in these areas is important to our commercial property clients.
Latest service news & features
22 April 2013
Four promotions at award-winning law firm Lindsays have seen Commercial Property and Family Law teams strengthened.
19 March 2013
Many Letting Agents in Scotland are looking to develop their business and may be considering franchising. Susan Law looks at some of the key issues.
11 February 2013
We are delighted to welcome Fraser Hardie, Consultant and Barbara Mayne, Director to our Commercial Property team.