Selecting one of our prism options gives you the flexibility to access the advice you need without the worry of incurring unexpected fees – and enabling you to deal with matters before they get out of hand.
Each option provides you with employment law advice on a fixed fee basis, giving you greater budget control and confidence that your team has access to the kind of expertise that’s needed.
- Foundation - provision of an employment contract template and handbook
- Virtual HR Manager - stay up-to-date with current legal obligations
- Prism Advice - unlimited access to our 24/7 helpline for a fixed cost
- Prism Training - bespoke training tailored to your specific needs
- Prism Tribunals - capped price tribunals advice and/or representation
- Prism Projects - fixed fee advice and support for a specific one-off need
- Full Spectrum - brings together all of the services offered, backed up by legal expense insurance.
Whether you deal with us face-to-face or over the phone, you’ll receive advice from a lawyer who specialises in employment law. You’ll also develop your own expertise, which will improve your capacity to deal with certain employment law matters in-house.
Several of our options connect you to our prism helpline, so immediate advice is just a phone call away. You needn’t worry that you’re upping the fee every minute you stay on the line or every call you make, it’s all part of the package.
When you sign up to prism, there’s no long-term tie-in involved. We want to establish a longstanding relationship with you because you appreciate the quality of advice you receive and enjoy working with us.
You can switch packages as your business expands or your needs change. We can also assist with an ad hoc employment law matter on a short-term, fixed fee project basis.
We work in partnership with Office Wise Health and Safety Limited, which allows us to extend each of the prism packages to also include expert health and safety advice and consultancy services.
Want to find out more?
Download the brochure for each option or contact Ben Doherty to discuss your needs.
"Lindsays Employment team provides ‘excellent advice within responsive timeframes’, and a ‘superb overall level of service’."The Legal 500 The Clients Guide to the UK Legal Profession