If you think your employer or former employer has treated you unlawfully, we recommend that you approach us as early as possible.
With some situations – such as bringing a claim at an Employment Tribunal – there are tight deadlines. In other situations, hasty reactions – such as resigning – could weaken your case or jeopardise your rights.
Advice on a full range of employment issues
We can support individuals on numerous matters relating to employment law, often sorting out problems quickly and painlessly, even in the first meeting:
- negotiating and advising on Settlement Agreements, including for senior executives
- providing advice in respect of internal procedures including disciplinary and grievance procedures and redundancy and restructuring
- reviewing and negotiating changes to contracts of employment and director’s service agreements
- issues concerning restrictive covenants including their enforceability, and defending claims in court for breach
- the correct calculation of holiday pay due, and claims for historic underpayment of holiday pay.
Claims to the Employment Tribunal
We can assist you with a range of issues or possible claims, including:
- unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal
- non-payment of salary/wages (unlawful deduction of wages)
- non-payment of holiday pay
- unlawful discrimination (on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief, or age)
We will offer practical advice on the merits or value of your claim, and the evidence you will need to provide. Our team can also assess whether there may be alternative ways to solve the problem without your having to take the complaint to the Tribunal at all.
"The team is fantastic. They turn things around quickly and effortlessly."Chambers UK: A Client's guide to the UK legal profession