Our franchising law team is a cross-departmental group of lawyers who combine specialist knowledge of all the legal issues relating to franchising with a commercial understanding of the sector. This is central to helping you to start and grow your business.
Buying a franchise
If you are considering buying a franchise, we can guide you through the entire process, including:
- reviewing and advising on franchise agreements
- negotiating and drafting property documentation such as leases
- dealing with employment issues
- providing intellectual property advice
- advising on dispute resolution.
At all stages we do our utmost to make the process as smooth and straightforward for you as possible.
Services for franchisors
Whether you are looking to franchise your business for the first time, or already have a large network, we can look after all your legal interests. This includes:
- drafting franchise agreements
- guidance on intellectual property and trademarks
- dealing with corporate law matters
- advising on employment law issues
- providing advice on dispute resolution or prevention.
Meet the team
Title: Partner, Head of Commercial Property
Department: Commercial Property