Employment law is one of the fastest-moving areas of law and it is important to keep your policies, processes and documentation updated. We work proactively with employers of all sizes to do this.
We can offer one-off support, helping you resolve problems with processes or employees as painlessly as possible. Priding ourselves on giving commercially focused advice, we will always make a recommendation as to which option we consider best for your business.
Good advice can prevent issues escalating
With employment law, prevention is always better than cure, and we assist organisations with aspects such as:
- drafting director's service agreements, employment contracts, policies and procedures
- guidance on day-to-day employment law and HR strategy issues including disciplinary and grievance matters; equal opportunities and discrimination; redundancies and restructuring; compromise agreements and business transfers and the operation of the TUPE regulations
- representing clients at Employment Tribunals facing claims for unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing, breach of contract, unlawful deduction of wages and breach of the working time regulations
- advising on alternative dispute resolution methods, such as mediation
- calculation of holiday pay, and advising clients on claims of historic underpayment of holiday pay.
For clients requiring cost certainty we offer prism, which incorporates a wide range of fixed fee employment law solutions, supported by a legal expenses insurance policy. More information on the package options can be found in the link below.
Employment law training seminars
We regularly organise seminars for organisations on current aspects of employment law, and can also offer bespoke training. This could range from a single session on a specific problem, to a suite of seminars to train line managers on the implementation of policies and procedures.
"I am impressed with Lindsays as a firm and the way they operate. They have an excellent level of client service and are very responsive. They always try to find a solution to our questions, rather than just repeat the law back to us."Chambers UK: A Client's guide to the UK legal profession
Our range of fixed-fee employment law solutions provides cost certainty and flexibility for you if you are an employer